News & Analysis
J.P. Morgan Asset Management's David Kelly believes the biggest drag on the U.S. economy is the Federal Reserve, and investors must prepare for inflation.
Charitable nonprofits worry that investigations revving up in Washington over the IRS' targeting of conservative groups will further delay applications...
If you have one buyer and one seller, you won’t get what you want, says one veteran dealmaker.
New research shows that affluent individuals’ commitment to philanthropy is progressing in tandem in Asia and Europe and moving more...
Multifamily offices enjoyed a 9.6% increase in assets under advisement and 11.3% revenue growth in 2011, according to The Family...
Recognizing that Washington doesn’t have all the answers, Sen. Max Baucus and Rep. Dave Camp have debuted TaxReform.gov, where the...
The growing number of very wealthy individuals globally is driving demand for ultraprime residential properties in the world’s main financial...
- View All News »
More News & Analysis
- Forget Freud: Women Know What They Want
- 8 Really Bad Investments That Lost a Bundle
- TDAI’s Healy: Engage in Demographic Stereotypes at Your Peril
- 15 Best Finance Tweets of the Month: April
- How to Protect Clients From Strippers and Cabana Boys
- ‘Retirement Planning’ Is Old and Outdated: Elizabeth Jetton
- Envestnet Unveils ‘Intelligence’ Initiative at Advisor Summit
- John Taft: The 2013 IA 25 Extended Profile
- Schwab’s Sonders: Middle America Is My Favorite Emerging Market
- ‘Black Swan’ Author Says Market ‘Fragility’ More Important Than Risk
Even, and especially, for the high net worth, make sure those clients’ insurance coverage matches their risk profile. Ask probing...
You and your clients may have mastered the obvious points of the 3.8% tax on investment income, but this complicated...
Beyond the returns on their portfolios, chances are good that you’ve provided plenty of non-market returns for your clients. You...
- View All Blogs »